Blumenthal Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is interviewing for an experienced Assistant Director of Nursing to join our team. This position works in partnership with the Director of Nursing to complete administrative responsibilities, coordinate nursing staff education and assure nursing regulatory compliance for long-term care. The role also provides support to staff nurses as needed.
This position is Monday - Friday.
- Assist the DON plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the nursing service department
- Ensure that the Nursing Procedures Manual is current at all times and reflects the day-to-day nursing care procedures used by the facility
- Ensure nursing personnel have completed orientation, competencies and perform annual and periodic evaluations
- Ensure nursing personnel have maintained required annual in-servicing
- Assist in the recruitment and interviewing of nursing personnel
- Monitor nursing care to ensure all residents are treated fairly and with kindness, dignity and respect
- Provide written reports to the Quality Assurance Committee in order to track and trend downfalls within policies and procedures and facility programs
- Valid North Carolina RN license in good standing
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in supervisory role in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related healthcare facility
- Must be organized and have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families, medical personnel, and facility staff in a confidential and professional manner
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package that includes Vacation, Sick time, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and a 401(k) Plan. Yearly education assistance is available for approved courses.
Location/Region: Greensboro, NC