Blumenthal Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is interviewing for full-time CNA's on our 1st and 2nd shifts. As one of our nursing assistants, you will play a key role in creating a positive resident experience by providing quality, compassionate care.
We are offering a $500.00 Sign-On Bonus!!
- Monitor all aspects of patient care
- Document ADL’s
- Provide patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves
- Assisting with travel to the bathroom
- Helping with showers and baths
- Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Valid North Carolina CNA Certification
- Valid CPR certification (preferred but not required)
- Current Two-Step TB Test
- 3+ months CNA experience
- Must be able to pass a criminal Background Check
Salary and Benefits:
We offer competitive pay and a benefit package that includes Vacation, Sick time, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and a 401(k) Plan. Yearly education assistance is available for approved courses.
Location/Region: Greensboro, NC