Blumenthal Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is interviewing for full-time RN's and LPN’s. This position monitors nursing staff and oversees general nursing care to the patients in accordance with Nursing Policies and Procedures.
We are offering $1,000 Sign-On Bonuses for RN's and $750 Sign-On Bonuses for LPN's!!!
- Provide emergency care to residents when needed.
- Participate in the supervision and oversight of care provided to residents. Observes residents on admission and on a daily basis as well as when conditions change.
- Follow established facility policies and procedures to provide treatment to residents in accordance with physician orders and the resident care plan.
- Observes the resident's condition and nursing needs, prescribes appropriate nursing action.
- Documents changes in residents’ conditions and nursing care on progress notes and care plan.
- Performs all aspects of resident care in an environment that optimizes resident safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and current valid license as an RN and/or LPN in good standing in North Carolina.
- Current BCLS certification.
- 1+ years’ experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Must be able to lift and move 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to speak, read and understand English.
- Maintain a positive attitude toward the elderly
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes Vacation, Sick time, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and a 401(k) Plan. Yearly education assistance is available for approved courses.
Location/Region: Greensboro, NC