Blumenthal Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is interviewing for a full-time Weekend RN Supervisor. The RN Supervisor monitors nursing staff and oversees general nursing care to the patients in accordance with Nursing Policies and Procedures.
We are needing 7:00 am - 7:00 pm and 7:00 pm - 7:00 am coverage.
We are also offering a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus for this position!!!
- Responsible for assessment of resident needs, development and implementation of comprehensive care plan. Consults with residents' physician in planning resident care. Periodically reviews and updates comprehensive care plan.
- Works with interdisciplinary team members in developing a discharge plan for individual residents and assists in achieving discharge planning.
- Communicates and acts as a liaison among residents, family, physicians, and staff.
- Conducts resident rounds to assess and/or supervise nursing care, assess condition of residents, and safe, clean, comfortable environment.
- Audits staff nurses to ensure that all resident care systems and processes are followed per policy.
- Supervises all staff nurses and CNA's to ensure residents are taken care of.
- Conducts periodic reviews of Care Plans to ensure they are interdisciplinary and updated by the Charge Nurse as changes occur.
- Valid North Carolina RN License in good standing.
- Possesses a minimum one (1) year of experience in nursing service administration. Additional education or experience in such areas as rehabilitative or geriatric nursing is preferred. Possesses strong knowledge of state, federal and local regulations as they pertain to long-term care.
- Possesses good communication skills and is patient and self-disciplined.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package that includes Vacation, Sick time, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and a 401(k) Plan. Yearly education assistance is available for approved courses.
Location/Region: Greensboro, NC