Summary of Activities: The primary responsibility is to perform preventive maintenance on assigned equipment with responsibility for production and quality on this equipment.
A. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Number of People: 1
- Main Material Used: Power tools, Shop tools
- Main Technologies Used: Drill press.
- Main Documentation Used: Preventive maintenance check sheet
- Important Time Factors: Allotted time for each duty
- Participates in plant maintenance program
- Repair and replaces plant equipment or systems on a scheduled interval.
- Performs preventive maintenance activities as required
- Communicates directly with Production department to coordinate maintenance and repair work
- Assists with diagnosing and troubleshooting maintenance related issues
- Have the ability to operate power tools and shop tools (drill press, lathe, milling machine)
- Must be a self- starter and be able to multi-task and direct one self at all times.
- Note: Other duties may be assigned as necessary at the discretion of the Supervisor
- Must be able to operate Industrial Motor Vehicles ( Forklift, Scissor Lift, Boom lift)
- Other Responsibilities:
- Observing all safety regulations
- Following all Company policies
- Reporting issues to Supervisor
B. Output: Preventive maintenance of equipment and overall plant maintenance
C. Cross Training: Employees may be required to cross train in other jobs or departments as needed.
D. PPE Required:
- Company will supply safety glasses, hearing protection and gloves
- Employee must own or purchase a pair of steel-toed shoes or boots
E. Education and/or Experience Level:
- Process mechanical aptitude skills.
F. Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift 40+ lbs repetitively
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
- Position requires bending, stooping, stretching, and reaching
G. Work Environment:
- Must be able to work in manufacturing environment with variable temperature and humidity
- Will be exposed to dust from textiles, fumes from the Paint and Weld processes, however all exposure is within OSHA standards
- Moderate noise level requires hearing protection
- Regular exposure to moving parts
Location/Region: Greensboro, NC (US - 27409)