Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Our firm is a fee-based consulting firm providing comprehensive wealth management, financial planning and investment management services to high-net worth individuals and families.
We offer our employees the opportunity to work in a professional and challenging environment. The scope of our work is varied and complex, and requires a strong commitment to client service and is very much based on working closely with people from all areas of the organization as part of a team.
As a member of the Client Services Team, the Client Services Representative (CSR) is responsible for preparing client reports, paperwork, make transfers on the clients’ behalf, and for maintaining contact with clients to provide or obtain updated information, schedule meetings with preferred staff, and troubleshoot problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Client Services Representative (CSR) can expect to focus in the following areas:
- Communicate with clients, in person, verbally and in writing
- Deliver superior client service—troubleshoot problems, schedule and organize meetings; serve as liaison between Advisor and client as needed
- Manage client information—prepare client reports, submit and follow up on necessary paperwork, regularly update CRM
- Process day-to-day transactions (such as transfers, deposits, withdrawals, etc.) including answering the phone
- Other duties as required
The Client Services Representative (CSR) position typically requires the following qualifications:
- Minimum Associate’s Degree
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Junxure (not required but preferred)
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Client first attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
- Salary will be based on experience
- Bonus (paid twice a year)
- Benefits include healthcare and long term disability insurance (after initial 90 days)
- 401K w/match
- Partial financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other education/training opportunities
- Cost of Living Adjustment (yearly)
- Flex Time
- Paid Holidays
Please submit your resume, references, credentials and motivation to
. Do not call, please.
About this company
Morton Wealth Management is a consulting firm providing comprehensive wealth management, financial planning and investment management services to high net worth individuals and families.
We are an innovative firm committed to high standards of ethical conduct and technical competence. Our objective is to help our clients attain their goals through sound financial advice and personalized service. Morton Wealth Management is staffed with a skilled and seasoned team focused on professional excellence and client satisfaction.
We are registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as an investment advisory firm. Our professional advisors are committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct and technical competence. All of our advisors hold one or more well respected accreditations in the financial services industry including Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) and Certified Public Accountant (CPA). We assist clients with a variety of financial planning and wealth management issues.
We are DEDICATED to helping our clients achieve their life goals, both financial and non-financial.
We are EXPERIENCED professionals who believe each client is unique and deserves exceptional, personalized service.
Acting as a TRUSTED advisor, we put our client's interests first by providing independent solutions.