Envirotrol is currently pursuing a highly motivated, career oriented Electrical Foreman.
- 10+ years experience Commercial & Industrial electrical field
- Ability to direct crew, work well with others, and coordinate with other trades
- Ability to climb ladder and lift up to 75 lbs
- A working knowledge of electrical schematics and circuitry
- Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams
- Ability to read blueprints and red line drawings for completed project turn over
- Fluent use of conduit benders and ability to instruct those working under your supervision in use of Hand, Chicago, and Electric benders.
- Previous experience in a construction environment
- Proficient with creating and managing effective material lists
- Knowledge of industry standard fittings and installation methods as related to current NEC
- Ability to accurately complete paperwork (work orders, daily/weekly reports, timesheets, check- out reports, etc)
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of self-confidence with the ability to work independently
- Interpersonal skills to properly represent Envirotrol to customers and other outside contacts in an ethical and professional manner is a must
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license required
- Will be required to pass a drug test and background screening
- Extensive Travel required
- Shut down work is included in duties
- Overtime/Holiday/weekend work may be required
- Ability to work closely with project managers to drive projects to completion.
- Strong ability to "think outside the box" and to offer solutions to complicated design build projects.
- OSHA 30 Certified.
Along with a competitive pay structure, we offer all employees comprehensive benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K plan, holidays, vacation, company provided cell phone & laptop, and weekly direct deposit payroll.
Apply Now at www.envirotrol.net/careers