RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The News & Record in Greensboro, North Carolina is currently seeking a full-time Recruitment Account Executive. This position is based out of the Greensboro office. The Recruitment Account Executive is responsible for providing the highest level of consulting / customer service to accounts in the designated territory assigned to build relationships and revenue in all aspects of recruitment advertising (Presentations, etc). This position delivers high quality professional products to assist with each company's individual recruiting needs and assists with advancing the clients' brand across markets, and communities while guiding clients through the recruiting process. The AE will perform full cycle recruitment consulting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding and personal organization is required.
- Present recruitment packages on an "as needed" basis.
- Be familiar with unemployment rates, laws, etc. for your market.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with HR Managers, vendors, community organizations and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates. (Job Fairs)
- Manage the sales presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in full sales cycle.
- Uses effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form and timeliness.
- Develop an effective pipeline of clients with ongoing recruiting needs.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in the recruitment business.
To be considered, please apply online at:
Search Req # 1183 to apply
About this company
The News & Record is a leading multimedia news, information, advertising and entertainment source for the cities of Greensboro and High Point, Guilford County and Rockingham and Randolph counties in North-Central North Carolina. It is owned by BH Media Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
The News & Record traces its roots to two newspapers. The Daily Record, an afternoon newspaper, was launched in 1890. The Greensboro Daily News, a morning newspaper, was established in 1909. In 1982, the Record and Daily News were merged to form the News & Record with both morning and afternoon editions. Landmark Enterprises sold the News & Record to Berkshire Hathaway in 2013.
The News & Record is North Carolina's third-largest paper as measured by print circulation. Greensboro, in north-central North Carolina, is three hours from ocean beaches, two hours from mountain scenery, with awesome weather.
You can have a solid future at BH Media Group, Inc. Headquartered in Omaha, NE., our Company is technology-driven organization dedicated to offering growth opportunities in many locations and job areas.
BH Media Group is an award-winning daily and weekly newspaper organization. We do it with websites that consistently draw the most users in local markets. And, increasingly, we do it through mobile channels that reach consumers on the go.
To be part of a community, you need to know what's going on. Our channels inform, explain and entertain. From decisions by the local government boards to extraordinary performances by area high school sports teams to special offers from neighborhood businesses, BH Media excels in helping you connect to your community.
Simply put, our goal is to be indispensable.
To do that, we rely on experienced reporters, photographers and editors generating a news report that informs. We turn to our seasoned account executives and sales managers providing solutions that help local businesses grow. We also look for opportunities to support events and causes that uplift our localities. Join Our Team!
BH Media's Commitment to Diversity: We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.