The Digital Product Coordinator is responsible managing all aspects of digital marketing campaigns. This position will work with internal partners in sales, marketing, project management, development, ad operations and design teams to coordinate projects, media fulfillment, and management of digital products.
- The set up and execution of local email marketing campaigns, delivering campaigns to our Greensboro and Rockingham mailing lists.
- Manage Daily Deals platform, including the creation of local deal offers and
- Template website creation
- Managing Contests/Sweepstakes/Quizzes
- Pull analytics data for implementation in sales proposals and marketing
- Aiding the sales team in the understanding of digital trends and best practices for digital campaign success.
- A Minimum of two years in a digital coordinator position
- Strong understanding of targeted display
- Strong experience with Google Analytics
- Adept with Excel
- Ability to work well under deadlines
- Digital savvy and up to date on all digital trends, digital benchmarks and Google changes
- Strong interpersonal skills and sales acumen to assist multi-media executives
- on sales calls
- Have a good sense of creative strategies that best drive customer engagement
- and digital conversions
- Google AdWords Certified
- Experience working with Site Creation
- Experience using SpyFu and SEM Rush
- Experience managing a Google AdWords MCC with ability to setup, manage, and optimize search campaigns, display campaigns, and Tru View pre-roll campaigns
- Bachelor degree or qualified experience
About this company
The News & Record is a leading multimedia news, information, advertising and entertainment source for the cities of Greensboro and High Point, Guilford County and Rockingham and Randolph counties in North-Central North Carolina. It is owned by BH Media Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
The News & Record traces its roots to two newspapers. The Daily Record, an afternoon newspaper, was launched in 1890. The Greensboro Daily News, a morning newspaper, was established in 1909. In 1982, the Record and Daily News were merged to form the News & Record with both morning and afternoon editions. Landmark Enterprises sold the News & Record to Berkshire Hathaway in 2013.
The News & Record is North Carolina's third-largest paper as measured by print circulation. Greensboro, in north-central North Carolina, is three hours from ocean beaches, two hours from mountain scenery, with awesome weather.
You can have a solid future at BH Media Group, Inc. Headquartered in Omaha, NE., our Company is technology-driven organization dedicated to offering growth opportunities in many locations and job areas.
BH Media Group is an award-winning daily and weekly newspaper organization. We do it with websites that consistently draw the most users in local markets. And, increasingly, we do it through mobile channels that reach consumers on the go.
To be part of a community, you need to know what's going on. Our channels inform, explain and entertain. From decisions by the local government boards to extraordinary performances by area high school sports teams to special offers from neighborhood businesses, BH Media excels in helping you connect to your community.
Simply put, our goal is to be indispensable.
To do that, we rely on experienced reporters, photographers and editors generating a news report that informs. We turn to our seasoned account executives and sales managers providing solutions that help local businesses grow. We also look for opportunities to support events and causes that uplift our localities. Join Our Team!
BH Media's Commitment to Diversity: We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Location/Region: Greensboro, NC (US - 27401)